In the blog post reporting the milestone, Senior VP of Products and User Experience Deep Nishar says that the business networking site has “representation in more than 200 countries and territories” and that they are serving their “members in 19 languages around the world”.
LinkedIn has also created an infographic breaking down their 200 million members into interesting and easily-digested statistics.
For example, the five countries with the most members on LinkedIn are as follows:
- United States Of America, 74 million
- India, 18 million
- Brazil, 11 million
- United Kingdom, 11 million
- Canada, 7 million
The infographic also shows the top five most represented industries on LinkedIn:
- IT and IT Services, 4 million
- Finance, 2.03 million
- Higher education, 1.95 million
- Computer Software, 1.65 million
- Telecommunications, 1.59 million.
How often are you on LinkedIn?
Contact us on Twitter or leave your comments below.
Follow us @SocialMediaF & @WillAtSMF